Taven, you may pester as much as you like for more posts, but may not analyze my grammer.
Here is a very quick update of our life at the moment:
- Danny got poison ivy...on his FACE!
- Benadryl knocks Danny OUT.
- We celebrated one year of marriage together on Sunday. We put up our Christmas tree and went out to a fancy sushi restaurant. It was a lovey day.
- I love my husband.
- We hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at our place for a couple of friends here in Daytona. My homemade cranberry sauce may be better than my mother's (Yes Mom, I just threw down the gauntlet. The cranberry cookoff is on). We got a smoked turkey from Sonny's and it was dee-lii-cious. I didn't burn anything and we broke out our wedding china (shout out to the Browning family for getting it for us for our wedding). It was a success!
- It is finally cool (55 degrees) in Daytona! I'm tired of 80 degree weather in November.
- Danny did very well on his last Physics test
- I liked my job today
Sorry you got poison ivy...ichy ichy ewwwww. Hope you had a nice nap with the benadryl cocktail. Congrads on a year!!! Whoop Whoop! Thanks for loving my brother..so sweet! Happy to be the first to comment. YEAH!
ReplyDeleteNot sure how to post to a blog. Really behind with no internet except when a new neighbor doens't bother to put in a password for their wifi,,,yippy for me. Should have internet by next year though thanks to a very friendly offer from mom and pop browning..yeaaaaaa. Updates:
ReplyDeleteIsabel cut two more teeth yesterday (her two FRONT top teeth...as in all I want for Christmas is my.....) She is also saying Jah Jah Jah which Leo swears is Da Da...I'll give it to him since he's soooo excited to be the first parent called by name. Boo hoo, I was hoping it would be mama this time, oh well, we'll just have to have another one and try again....lol.
Raul got a haircut..so handsome.
Leo set up the christmas tree. lots of blinking red lights...his favorite color. Also put lights on the Spongebob pinapple house. Raul love it.
Wish we could see all the family.
Heather jogged her first long distance this week pulling a 5 K (or 3 mile for the non-joggers). Felt great but my abs were killing me the next day.
Love to all!