Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day recap

Danny surprised me with flowers at 5:00 in the morning while I was getting ready for work, and Butterfingers (my favorite candy).
I made Danny pajama pants that he has been asking for ever since he got rid of his "hammer" pants. They actually had little tiny hammers on them. There is much debate around our house as to why the pants are gone. He swears I hated those pants and told him to get rid of them. First, I thought the pants were hilarious, especially when he would do hammer time and sing and do the dance in his best white boy way. Second, when does Danny do anything I "tell" him to do?
Anyway...
So I had to top the hammer pants. I think these are much funnier.





Yes those are lobsters.
I was banking on the fact that Danny knew the random piece of trivia that lobsters mate for life. I know, awwwwww. I thought it was a cute Vday gift too. Instead, he opened the gift and looked a little confused. I had to explain.
Next pair in the works is flannel fabric with neon rocket ships flying around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment