This conversation took place this morning around 7am.
Danny: Hey, you up?
Me: yeah
D: Can I show you something in the bathroom?
Me: Did you have a big poop this morning or something?
D: No, I wouldn't have woken you up for that. I would have not flushed and shown you later. This you have to get out of bed for. Really.
Me:What is it?
D: come see.
This is what I found:
Yes, that is a mushroom growing out of the tile in the shower.
I thought it was a joke. I must have asked Danny a dozen times, "Did you put that there?" How does this happen?!
Now let me please defend myself. I cleaned this shower last week. I had full intentions on cleaning it again today, before I knew about the mushroom (now I don't know, do I let it grow and see how big it gets?). This part of our shower puddles water, and it pretty much stays moldy. We live in an old apartment. I'd rather not think about it, but who knows what has been in that shower.
*Apologies to my mother. This is in no way a reflection on her and/or how she raised me.
Oh my GAWD! This the the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen in my life! Thank you so much for not being too prudish to share! I love you!!
ReplyDelete