Monday, August 13, 2012

Camera dump

My Mom, Grandmother, Kristine, Katie, my niece Abi, and I all went to get pedicures on my visit home this weekend.

Grandma LOVED talking politics to her captive audience.

She obviously enjoyed herself.

Katie and Abi's first pedicures!

Isaac is getting so big!

So is Kaleb!


We celebrated my parent's 40th wedding anniversary April 15th. There was a nice ceremony at church then we arranged to have family pictures taken ( a complete surprise for my mom), then dinner and cake at The Great Outdoors Restaurant. I'll have the get copies of the family pics up here later. They turned out so nice.

For my birthday way back in May Danny baked me a yummy cake...

...and we went to Islands of Adventure. We got passes for the year as my gift and we have really loved having them. We go at least once a month. It's nice having the passes because we don't have to rush and can just ride a few rides then go home.

This is Julie Rose Tillson. Ben and Bonnie welcomed here back in March.

I went home this weekend to visit family, but mostly to attend Jenna's bridal shower. I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding in October. It was an afternoon tea with lots of food, family and games. Above is the bride in the middle with (left to right) Bonnie, Detra, Chrissy, and me. All bridesmaids along with her soon-to-be sister-in-laws not pictured.  Two weekends from now her bachelorette party will be at a beach house in St. Augustine...can't wait for that one!

The reason I started my trip home to Gainesville early...Welcome Elise Maegan Bennett! Taven and Colby welcomed her into the world 8/9/12 at 1:19am. 7lbs 19in.


The move. It happened the last week of June. I hate moving.


I came home to this one morning after work. The thing around Vic's neck is the cone he had to wear for 2 weeks after his eye surgery.

We had a nice visit from Mom and Dad Browning when we first moved into our new place. They brought these beautiful flowers from their garden and brought some much needed help unpacking and getting things organized in our new place.

Goodbye Kerry :( Our good friend Kerry is moving back to South Africa. We'll miss him and his crass humor.

Last weekend we took dinner and the dog to Flagler beach and enjoyed the afternoon. On the drive back home we noticed people setting up for a movie on the lawn at the Casements on the Halifax River.

It was a beautiful evening watching the movie, eating popcorn, and wrangling the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment